- Production is dramatically increased by reducing the number of equipment set-ups required.
- Increased productivity means labor savings that translate into increased profits.
- Maximizes lineal footage output from your floor truss equipment.
- More lineal footage output translates to increased annual sales of floor trusses.
- Minimizes costly mistakes and re-builds due to customer mandated changes, production errors or on-site measuring errors.
- Design your catalogue of truss depths and lengths and you’re through. No one at a time custom design.
- Manufacturers can build up inventory of stock-length trim-able end floor trusses during slower manufacturing periods, balancing workload and resources year-round.
Click here to see detail of trim-able ends.
Click here to see detail of Chords with Fire Cut.
Click here to see detail of Chords with Ribbon Block Notch.
Click here to see a full copy of our printable brochure.